
The girls taking in the sights of Spring Fling...

When we got home, I went to change clothes, and came into the living room to this sight... I guess she wanted to hear the TV, rather than watch it!

Delaney thinking about what to eat next!!

Vivian having some cotton candy... that was a favorite for all the kids!! (Rodney included!)

This is Mr.Achey, the school principal, in the dunking booth... he was such a good sport... he was dunked quite a few times during his stay in the booth! Thankfully, it was warm that day, so no one was shivering!!

This is the poster for the flower business... Abby was very proud of the name, as this one was her idea. The flowers were a success!! They had sold all but 3 when we left close to 8pm, so they might have sold them all by the end of the night! I think all the kids had a great time selling them, and the money they made will buy them some new books to read!!

This is Abby and Mrs. Russell, her AIG teacher, and Battle of the Books Coach. Abby has learned so much this year working with Mrs. Russell... She is such a great teacher, I am so thankful that Abby has been able to work with her this year. She will also be working with Abby next year for her AIG work as well as Battle of the Books. Notice the money belt around Abby's waist... she was the money girl while selling the flowers... Quite and honor to be trusted with the cash!! She was excited.

This is Abby and Ethan... they were walking around selling flowers to all the parents, students and teachers that were present at Spring Fling. We bought 5... Mother's Day gifts for grandmas and great grandmas!!
All in all, Spring Fling was a great success! Abby and the twins had fun, and Rodney got to eat lots of food! We are looking forward to next year!!
This weekend is Abby's dance recitals... there are 3 on Saturday. 10am, 2 pm, and 7 pm. It will be a long day, but I think the girls will do great! They have worked so hard on their songs, and are looking forward to performing! I will try to video and get it on here soon. Abby's piano recital is in a couple of weeks as well... and only 4 more weeks of school! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. We are looking forward to summer, and no tests or projects, unless we choose to do them!! Well, have a great week, and I will update after the recitals, and such! Take care everyone!!