Well , Spring Fling is tomorrow night at Abby's school... lots of food, inflatables to jump on, games and such! Abby's AIG class has been learning about setting up a business, and tomorrow night they are going to put their knowledge into action! They will be selling tissue paper flowers that they have been making for the last few weeks. They have worked very hard on this, so I am excited to see how they do, I am sure that we will be buying some of those!! One for each of the girls at least!! Maybe we can buy some for the grandma's for Mother's Day!! I will post pictures hopefully by the end of the weekend!! Not too many more days of school... it seems hard to believe that 4th grade is almost history!
well, this one is short and sweet, but I still have laundry to fold and a kitchen to clean... and I am already tired! Have a good Friday everyone!!