
One of the fourth grade teachers Mrs. Frazier, Abby got to work with her some for reading, as well as Battle of the Books... she is an awesome teacher, and we love her!!

Abby enjoying some ice cream at the aqaurium... cookies n cream, her favorite!

Trying to be funny and giving me bunny ears... gotta love her... next time I will get the bunny ears on her!

At the Battleship... It is amazing how big that ship is, and how many men it took to run it properly... The guns were huge, and to think that they were actually shooting from them in the war so many years ago... it was an amazing experience to see the sacrifices that the soldiers made, and still make today so that we are able to have our freedom. I hope the lesson sunk in for the kids...
Well, that is about it for now. I have new pictures of the twins that I need to post, as well as Abby's piano recital from this week. Hopefully since there are only 8 more days of school, we will have more time and I can get them posted!
Take care everyone!

Friday, I boarded a charter bus with 21 4th graders for Abby's field trip to Wilmington, NC. We had to be at school at 6am, and pulled out at 6:15! There were 3 other buses besides us, so it was a large group! In the photo above, this was my group... Abby, Harley, Jada, and TJ. Jada's mom was also there... we had a great time!! We went to the Battleship, which they are sitting on the anchor in this picture. We went to the beach to have lunch, at Ft. Fisher, and then to the aqaurium. We had dinner at Big Daddy's seafood, and headed home... we pulled into the school parking lot at 9:30pm... a super long day, but very worth it! As I watch Abby get older, I know the day is coming where there won't be field trips anymore, and she won't actually want to be seen with me! :) I am enjoying every minute of hanging out with her on field trips!