Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Fun!

Sorry for the lack of updates... things have been extremely busy around our house lately! We had end of school activities...of which, Abby made the A honor roll for the year, got perfect attendance for the year, got a trophy for participating in Battle of the Books, and got a good citizenship award for the year. We are very proud of her! Now in only 10 short weeks as she reminds me, she will be a 5th grader! She is excited about her last year of elementary school!
We had VBS at our church last week as well. It was Crocodile Dock. Abby had a great time... I volunteered as well, and enjoyed working with the kids. It was lots of fun to act out Bible stories, do crafts, sing and play and just enjoy being together! The twins did not go this year, they will be able to go next year, so pre school workers, look out!! :)
Friday night Abby and I went to the Taylor Swift cocert with our neighbors... Abby and Lauren had a great time, and the concert was really great! That was Abby's reward for making all A's all year from her dad and me.
The twins are growing more every day! They are talking all the time, and figuring out new things to get into trouble with. The new thing now is to pull the leaves off of the ficus tree in the living room. This tree is fake, but they pull the leaves off, lick them, and put them on the window.. I haven ot figured that out yet... They are excited about going to the beach... we are leaving Saturday! I will be sure to post pictures from the enjoying the sun and sand.
I will post more pictures soon... I must get everyone in the bed... Abby has tennis camp in the morning, and the twins have new adventures to find!! Take care everyone, and enjoy the summer!!