Well, Rodney's mom has been telling me the story of how he got into a tub of vaseline when he was small and she had him dressed to take pictures... Delaney showed just how much she is like her daddy today, and got into Vaseline and rubbed it on her arms and legs and of course, in her hair!! These pictures are after my mother in law had it off everywhere but her head... I have washed her hair two times, and it is still greasy... hopefully it will wear out soon!! :) Thankfully, Vivian, was being sweet, and did not follow in her sisters' footsteps! I threw out the vaseline, and am going to baby proof the bathroom as soon as I finish this update, but it was too funny not to share!!
Abby is having a good week, and likes her teacher, although she does not like the fact that she makes them work hard!! I however, love the fact that she makes them work!!
Have a good week, I am sure there will be more stories to come later this week!!
Have a good week, I am sure there will be more stories to come later this week!!