Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Fall!!

Abby and Holly entertaining the girls!
Delaney and Vivian checking out great-grammy and Paw Paw

Allred's new van... Delaney is driving...



Abby showing Vivian how to clog

Wow, another week has gone by!! We are enjoying the great fall weather by having the windows open, and staying outside as much as possible! Abby's teacher came back this week from maternity leave, so she is getting adjusted to a new teacher, and I went to meet her Friday at lunch... She seems to be very nice, but also very strict!! I love it! Abby is doing well, though and I think she will challenge Abby this year and help her get ready for 5th grade! The first report card comes home in a couple of weeks... so we shall see! Abby and Lauren (our next door neighbor) and her mom went to the fall festival in Gibsonville today, and they had a great time. They played outside all afternoon after that, and now she is relaxing and watching some scary movie on Disney Channel... does not seem like it should be Halloween so soon! She is going to be Hannah Montana for Halloween, and wear her clogging costume from her recital... I love recycling things! Speaking of which, the babies are going to be Cookie Monster and a green M&M which were both Abby's costumes when she was small.



The twins are doing well, and getting into everything! We rearranged our living room today, because they kept climbing behind the TV and messing with the wires. They had butternut squash for the first time today, and loved it... of course, I am sure that it helped that I made a casserole with it that had eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla wafers crushed up on top! It is one of my favorites, and I am glad that they like it! They played hard today kicking the ball and sliding down the slide, so they have already gone to sleep, and the house is finally quiet. I love this time of day just for the lack of activity and noise!!