Saturday, October 4, 2008

October Already!

Fashion Diva #1 (Notice the 2 different shoes)
(This is Delaney, by the way)


Fashion Diva #2 ( who knows how to pick out shoes)

(aka Vivian)


Abby getting ready to test Jenny for her science project


Abby still working on her science project with Julian

Wow, it is hard to believe that it is already October! The last couple of weeks have been busy as usual, so here goes!! Abby has been working on her science project, and so far her hypothesis is correct! We have some more people to test in the next couple of weeks, but hopefully after that, we will get out graphs done, and finish the project early!! It has been a lot of work, but I think that we have all learned new things about our sense of taste and smell! She continues to do well in all her school work, and is enjoying 4th grade. Her teacher has been on maternity leave and comes back this week, so hopefully it will be a smooth transition! She went with me to see Michael Buble' last night with 2 friends from work...We all enjoyed a nice dinner at Chai's Asian Bistro, and a great concert! Michael Buble' is a great entertainer! That was her early birthday present! She is still having a party at the skating rink, but her gift was the concert!

I am trying to give the girl some culture!! :)

The babies are saying new words each day, and they love to wear shoes... We had to buy them some new ones today, as they outgrew the ones they had, literally overnight!! They love Jake, who is a doggie who lives next door. They see him outside, and yell for him until he comes over! They have also learned to say "mommy mean" or "daddy mean" or whoever it is that happens to be around that does not let them have their way. It is mostly Vivian but Delaney will chime in some as well. They are still sleeping in the crib, but I am working on getting them into toddler beds. The trick is keeping them in the bed with that one!!

Rodney is doing fine as well... just busy with conversions and other things at work that I know nothing about! Hopefully things will go smoothly for him over the next few weeks, as he will be in San Diego for a conference the end of the month!

Work is busy for me as well, but things are going well. I can't believe that it is October already! The year has truly flown by! Only 37 more days until Abby is "double digits" It does not seem like she should be 10 years old already! It seems not too long ago that she was the same size as the twins!!

Well, I better run... laundry is calling my name, and in the far distance, I believe I can hear my bed calling me too!! Thanks for checking in on us... Take care, and I will update again soon!!