Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Piano Recital

Tonight was Abby's piano recital... she has been taking lessons for about a year and a half now, and is doing very well! I remember having these recitals, and being so nervous... Abby did great! I am attaching the video so everyone can see, and sort of hear! Hope you enjoy it!
The twins are doing fine as well, they are learning more words everyday and have no fear of jumping off of furniture, or anything else in their way! They may take an acrobatic class in March. It is at the same place that Abby has clogging, and their teacher would be the same teacher I had when I was young taking tap... She is still as much fun as ever! We love Mrs. Micki!! I will post pics if we get them in the class!
This is a short post, as I have to run and get children in the bed and ready for tomorrow! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!