Well, once again, I must apologize for not updating things sooner! Our schedule is so hectic lately! Abby is now a full fledged teenager! She turned 13 on November 10... These last 13 years have literally flown by! She reminded me that she will be driving (for Driver's Ed) in just 2 short years... I am SO not ready for that! She is enjoying the 7th grade... Still making good grades, thankfully! She has some really good teachers this year as well... as well as her crazy friends! She is involved at school with a leadership club, AYLA, so we will be going to Barnes and Noble tonight to wrap some presents for that! I can't believe that Christmas is only a little over 2 weeks away! Vivian and Delaney are working hard on the Christmas musical that they will be performing with the other children at church on Dec 18th. They have been singing the songs from the CD all the time! Delaney is still enjoying her tap class and Vivian is enjoying her acro class. Hard to believe that they will be 5 years old in January!
Abby now has the brace off her knee, and is somewhat back to normal... she is able to dance though! They have a performance this Saturday evening in Burlington... her first one since hurting her knee!
I will post pictures soon, hopefully of the Christmas tree and such! But for now, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your family and friends!