Well, school has started, and Abby is officially a middle school student! She is at Southern Alamance, and so far I have been very impressed with everything at school! She has great teachers, who are very good about informing parents of what is going on, and she has made some new friends to go along with the friends that she has had since Elementary School. The picture below is from the first school dance. I was a chaperone at this party, and let me tell you, my head hurt all day Saturday after listening to the music all Friday night! Abby had a blast though, and had her first sleepover of the year at her friend Mikayla's house...
Since we switched the bedrooms, and painted Abby's room blue, Vivian decided she did not like her walls "white" anymore... her first choice was purple, and Delaney wanted pink... we finally found a color that everyone could agree on... it is called picking daises, and I must say that I think it turned out very nice!! Vivian is dancing around in her room the night we painted it! This is Abby's room color now... it is called Jazzy Blues, and I think it turned out nice too!!
Abby is playing tennis now for school, and she is getting pretty good at it! They had their first match Friday, and Abby played doubles... they won both matches that they played, and they looked pretty good while doing it!! They had great serves, and returned most balls.. their school won overall as well... on to Blessed Sacrament next Friday!! Go Tigers!!
Here are the twins at my grandma's birthday dinner! They both wanted to be princesses, so they are wearing their princess Tiana outfits! My grandma Phoebe will be 88 on Tuesday, so we went to her church to have dinner with her and her Sunday School class! They enjoyed the dinner and the cake very much! Below is a picture of me and my grandma... She is such a cool lady... I am thankful that I have had her in my life for so many years, and that all 3 girls have had the opportunity to spend time with her as well.
Here is Abby at the dinner as well... She had dance photos this morning for her team, so we fixed her hair and makeup nice... The team is competing in Hickory this coming weekend! It is their first competition this year... and everyone is excited! I will try to video and post the dance... it is a traditional line dance to the song "Sideways" They look really good!! As I look at this photo, I can't believe how grown up she looks! In only a few weeks, she will be 12 years old! These 12 years have flown by! We are so proud of her accomplishments, and look forward to seeing what she will become as an adult...
4 generations... once again, the twins seem to have stolen the show in this picture too!!
Well, that is about it for now... between school, church, dance, piano, and tennis, we seem to be hopping most days! But, God is good, and life is great, and we are thankful for everything we have! Hope everyone out there is doing well, and I will update with more photos and videos soon (hopefully)! !!!