Evidently, I don't feed them enough... Vivian eating her toes...
Well, today was the field trip with Abby's class to Raleigh... We rode the train and when we got there, we walked to the Capitol Building. We also went to the Legislative Building, and the Museum of Science, and the Museum of Hiatory. We then went back to the train station, for what we thought was the trip home... the train was over and hour late, so instead of getting back at 5:45, we got back at 7:05. It was fun, but a really long day! I think all the kids enjoyed themselves, and had a good time. I have posted some pictures of their various activities.
We went to the mountains with my parents on Saturday, so I have posted some pictures of that trip as well as a few candid shots of the kids from this week... Enjoy, and I will post more after our Christmas parade weekend coming up!!