OK, so no pictures on this update. Things have been quite busy at our house, mainly because first Delaney, and now Vivian has hand, foot and mouth virus. I work at a hospital, and deal with sick children every day, but this virus is probably the worst I have had to deal with! Delaney had terrible sores, like ulcers on her tongue, in her mouth and down her throat. She also had a fever of 103, so she was just plain miserable! Vivian just got the fever, so I guess the sores will be coming on her. I almost cried with Delaney, because her gums were swollen and bleeding, and I know that she had to be hurting so bad! When I took her to the doctor, he actually prescribed Tylenol with Codeine, because she was in so much pain. I have only had to give it to her twice, though so she could sleep at night. I don't remember if Abby ever had it, but I hope so, because I don't want her to get this and have to miss school...
Which on a much happier and lighter note, we went to Abby's school today for their "Gator Gatherings" assembly for the first nine weeks. Abby had perfect attendance, as well as Good Character, and she made the "A" honor roll. She is doing very well in school and we are very proud of her!! The 4th grade class field trip is coming up in 2 weeks, and I am going with her. We are riding the train to Raleigh and visiting the Capital Building, the history museum, and I think the governor's mansion. It should be a fun trip. They are studying all about North Carolina in Social Studies this year.
Well, I better run, as I have laundry to do, and homework to check, and Chai tea to make since it is soooooo cold!! I will post pictures next time, I promise!!